Within 2 Years From The Date Of Purchase, We Provide A Limited Warranty For The Watch Movement In Normal Use (Man-made Damage And Natural Disasters Excluded). During This Period, If Your Watch Movement Has A Non-Human Factor Failure, We Will Choose To Repair It Or Replace. This Service Requires You To Provide Us Proof Of Purchase And International Warranty Card.
The Following Conditions Are Not Covered By The Warranty:
- Product sold by an unknown seller.
- The International Warranty card and proof of purchase are missing. The International Warranty card that comes with the product is the only identification of your watch. Please keep it properly.
- All visible parts of the watch appearance, such as the case, face, hands, dial, glass, crown, strap, and bracelet of the watch, are scratched, dented or broken.
- Damage and malfunction caused by carelessness, fall, impact, squeeze, etc.
- Watches that have been dismantled by any unauthorized person, such as changing batteries, providing maintenance services and repairs, etc...
- Normal wear, tear, and aging, such as: surface scratches, color changes or non-metallic materials (such as leather, fiber and rubber bands or bracelets, etc.) wear or aging.
- Adjusting the crown in water causes damage to the watch.
- The watch is damaged due to force majeure, such as fire or other natural disasters.
- Unauthorized tearing or modification of the product. Battery consumption.
- Any damage caused by failure to follow the operating instructions.