Precautions & Maintenance
In order to keep your companion perform best all the time, please read following notes carefully before use：
- The bracelet adjustment tool is included in the package. To avoid injury, please use it with care and keep it away from children.
- If you are allergic to metal products, consult your doctor before use.
- Under no circumstances should you disassemble your watch yourself. The assembly of the watch is done in a dust-free studio by well-trained and experienced watchmakers. Any damage caused by unauthorized disassembly of the watch will not be covered by the warranty.
- Always avoid scratching with other objects. The watch case and metal strap are made of high-quality metal materials, polished and electroplated, and the appearance is as bright as new. Please store separately and handle with care to avoid bumping or rubbing with any other objects to cause the surface to appear scratches. If you wear the watch for a long time, scratches are inevitable. They are imprints left by the years should be treated rationally. If sand or dust covers the surface of the watch, you can wash away the dust and sand first (please make sure watch crown is locked tightly during operation, and the belt should be disassembled while doing so) and then wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Always avoid drops, impacts, and squeezing. The crystal glass and dial of the watch are fragile parts, please handle with care. Wear and tear of the glass and dial are not covered by the warranty.
- Avoid using your watch in environments with drastic changes in temperature. The normal working temperature of your watch is 0-40 degrees Celsius. Do not leave or store your watch in a car exposed to the sun or in an environment under the same conditions.
- Any watch is not resistant to hot water and steam. Please do not use your watch in a hot bath and sauna environment.
- Avoid placing your watch in a magnetic field, such as household appliances, electronic equipment, etc.
- Please lock the crown of your watch at any time. Avoid operating in a dusty and humid environment. Do not adjust your watch in water, the resulting water in the watch is not covered by the warranty.
- When adjusting the time, please pull out the crown gently and adjust it clockwise. It’s normal for your watch to run slow or fast a few seconds a day.
- Quartz watches are powered by batteries, the life of battery is about 3-5 years from the date of manufacture of the watch.
- Please avoid contact with water and hot temperature environment for leather strap. Keeping it dry and clean can extend the life of leather strap.
- The waterproof and dustproof function of your watch relies on the built-in waterproof rubber ring. It is recommended to check and replace it once 1-2 years after purchase to avoid the aging of the waterproof ring and lose its normal function.
- Always avoid contact with chemicals, such as chemical solvents, cosmetics, sprays, etc.
- If your watch functions wrongly under normal operation, please contact customer service in time to tell us the situation, and we will analyze and deal with it for you as soon as possible.
- Watches are damaged due to failure to follow the instructions will not be covered by the warranty and return service.
Disclaimer: Under any circumstances, Magic Vein Official and its affiliates will not be liable for any ancillary damages or losses related to this product. This description is for your reference. If there are any incomplete or disputed terms, the official interpretation of magic vein official shall prevail.